- New Products
I’ll assume you’ve finally come to realize how important it is to regularly clean and maintain your firearms. Even if you do not rely on your firearms for self-defense, dirty guns can severely detract from your shooting accuracy and may consistently jam. That said the Hoppe’s gun cleaning kit is the first and last kit you’re likely to need. As mentioned, this universal cleaning kit can be used with all handguns, rifles (.22 caliber and larger) and shotguns – though additional brushes may be required. Everything is packed neatly into a solid, wooden case that measures approximately 15.5-inches long and 5.5-inches wide. The case is closed using a simple metal latch and is easily stored in a closet, safe or even your range bag. But enough about the box, let’s get to what’s inside the box.
Included with every Hoppe’s gun cleaning kit are all of the following components:
- Hoppe’s No. 9 Solvent, used for cleaning the barrel of a firearm
- Lubricating oil, used for lubricating the moving parts of a firearm
- A generous supply of patches in the following sizes: 2-inches by 2-inches, 1.5-inches by 1.5-inches and 1 inch by 1 inch
- Three-piece brass rod
- Four slotted ends, for use with patches
- Five phosphor bronze brushes in the following calibers and gauges: .22 caliber, .30 caliber, .38 caliber, 20 gauge and 12 gauge
- Rifle and shotgun adapter
- Handgun adapter
- A silicone cloth measuring approximately 14.5-inches by 13-inches, used for polishing metal surfaces and restoring luster
- A 33-page guide that details firearm cleaning and maintenance procedures
Of course, these are just the materials that are included with the kit. There is always room for more.
Whether you have recently purchased your first firearm or you have been collecting for years, it is never the wrong time to think about cleaning and maintenance. Consider the Hoppe’s gun cleaning kit for:
- Military personnel
Don’t let your firearm fail at an inopportune time, purchase a gun cleaning kit today.