Inforce WMLx Multifunction Weapon Light - Gen 2 - White/IR
Extensively tested for performance, durability and reliability, you won't find a higher quality, more dependable light on the market today. With 700 lumens of vibrant white light, our WMLx Series is engineered to be lightweight and powerful, and offers three easy-to-use operating modes: constant, momentary and strobe.
At just 4 ounces, the WMLx has a concentrated spot and far-reaching, high-intensity beam that provides significant light for situational awareness and long-distance target identification. With just a flip of the lever, instantaneously switch between white or infrared mode. In addition, the easy-to-operate lockout system ensures the light isn't activated until you're ready. Inforce all-inclusive rail clamping design integrates seamlessly with your weapon, providing simple, fast mounting with no need for additional tools.
- 1/4 turn of head engages lockout mode for travel, transport & storage
- Seamlessly transition between full function and momentary mode
- Safety bar minimizes negligent discharge
- Integrated clamp interfaces with 1913 rails. No tools required
- Non-slip switch controls constant, momentary and strobe functions
- Functions: Constant/Momentary/Strobe
- Modes: White/Infrared
- Output: White Mode: 700 Lumens and Infrared: 400mW
- Runtime: High Efficiency Emitter provides up to 2 Hours (White) / 4 Hours (Infrared)
- Mount: Integrated MIL-STD-1913/NAR Rail (No Tools Required)
- Activation: Ergonomic Contoured Design for Easy On/Off
- Lockout Systems: Safety Lever/Head Rotation
- Construction: Reinforced polymer body offers high-impact resistance and durability.
- Patented heat dissipating vents for improved LED thermal management
- Waterproof: Up to 66'
- Batteries: 2 Lithium 123A included, head removes for battery replacement
- Dimensions: 5.34" Length x 1.125" Bezel Diameter
- Weight: 4 oz