Italian Army Surplus M1 Garand Stock
The Italian Army Surplus M1 Garand Stock is an authentic wood stock that was taken off of an Italian Army M1 Garand. These wood stocks were removed from the rifle they supported when the Italian Army phased out the M1 Garand for the BM59.
The Italian Army standardized their service rifle with the issuance of the M1 Garand after the war. Recognizing the importance of the newly formed NATO of which Italy was a member, the decision was made to have a standard service rifle round for all nations. This meant that the Italian Army used both the original M1 Garand in 30.06 and converted their existing rifles to 7.62x51 after the founding of NATO.
These wood stocks have been sitting in storage for decades, having been removed from their host rifles when the BM59 was issued. They are all original stocks, with no aftermarket or commercial parts added. The rifles they were removed from were all in active service, and they were not sealed in plastic when they were removed. This means the stocks will come to you needing to be cleaned, with there being signs of rust on the metal components. With some elbow-grease you can clean all of these stocks up so that they look great on your M1 Garand.
- M1 Garand Stock
- Authentic Italian Army Surplus
- Comes from Issued Rifles
- May Have Manufacturers Markings
- Will Need to be Cleaned
- AR-15 Pistol Gas Tube$10.95
- Thin Blue Line Watch Cap$9.95
- NYPD Flag$20.95
- ETS Glock 26 Magazine$20.35
- Hexmag AR-15 30-Round MagazineAs low as $19.99
- ETS AR-15 Magazine - 30-RoundAs low as $19.92
- Thin Blue Line American Flag$20.95
- Thin Blue Line Flag$20.95
- M14 50-Round Drum Magazine$290.00
- French F2 Load Bearing VestAs low as $50.95
- ETS Glock 19 MagazineAs low as $20.35