MA-1 Flight Jacket - Gun Metal Grey
Secure Online Payments
American Owned and Operated
20+ Years In Business
Ships from Pennsylvania
- MA-1 Flight Jacket - Gun Metal Grey
- Classic MA-1 Flight Jacket With Reversible Orange Polyester Lining
- Poly Fiberfill Adds Warmth For Cold Climates
- 100% Nylon Water Repellent Outer Shell
- Ribbed Knit Collar, Cuffs And Waistband
- Extra Full Cut For Comfortable Fit
- Two Front Slash Pockets And Two Inside Slash Pockets Offer Multiple Storage Options
- Zippered Utility Pocket With A Outside Pencil Pocket
- Zippered Front Closure With Double ‘MA-1’ Pull Tabs And Storm Flap
- Brass Zippers And Leather Pull Tabs Give A Classic Military Look
Ribbed Knit Accents
The collar, cuffs, and waistband of the military bomber jacket are composed of soft ribbed-knit material that keeps you warm and comfortable.
Four Slash Pockets
Four front slash pockets located on the inside and outside of the bomber jacket provide ample space for holding your phone, keys, wallet, and other essentials.
Zipper Utility Pocket
The MA-1 military-style jacket features a utility pocket on the left sleeve with an outside pencil pocket, making it great for first responders and public safety professionals.
The versatile bomber jacket can be reversed into the classic flame orange design that once helped rescue teams locate downed pilots.
Great for Winter Weather
The MA-1 is an ideal winter bomber jacket that keeps your body insulated from the snow with its warm poly fiberfill and extra full cut length.
Stay Dry in the Rain
This insulated rain jacket features a 100% water repellent outer shell that keeps you warm and dry in the rain.
Keep Warm in Strong Winds
This classic Air Force-inspired piece of outerwear makes an effective windbreaker jacket thanks to its wind-resistant nylon outer shell.
|Size||Chest Width (in)||Back Length (in)|
How to Measure: Measure from armpit to armpit to find the chest measurement. For the sleeve length, measure from the shoulder point to the end of the cuff. The back length can be found by measuring from the high point of the shoulder to the bottom edge of the jacket. Use the chart to find your measurement.
Customers Also Bought
Items 1 to 10 of 254 total