The Royal Air Force Combat Smock is an authentic military surplus camouflage jacket from the British Royal Air Force. These jackets were made to support the Royal Air Force deployment to Iraq and Afghanistan where they were worn by RAF soldiers.
Royal Air Force Combat Smock
The Royal Air Force Combat Smock is a genuine RAF version of the British Army SAS Combat Smock. This combat tested and battle proven jacket is the standard jacket issued to soldiers fighting for the United Kingdom. We were fortunately to acquire a very small number of these jackets which feature Royal Air Force patches showing they were used by soldiers in the RAF. The demand for authentic Royal Air Force gear is astronomical within Europe, which makes acquiring any authentic RAF gear exceptionally difficult. Order one of these genuine RAF camouflage jackets today, it may be years before we see them again.
- Authentic Royal Air Force Windproof Combat Smock
- Combat Tested and Battle Proven Design
- Designated "Smock, Combat, Windproof, Desert DP"
- Features Royal Air Force Patch
- British Army BLACKHAWK CQC Serpa Sportster HolsterAs low as $20.95