The British Army Desert Camo Windproof Smock is an authentic camouflage jacket from the British Army. Recognized around the world as the British SAS Para Smock owing to its original fielding by the British SAS Paratroopers and continuing to be worn by British soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.
British Army Desert Camo Windproof Smock
The British Army Desert Camo Windproof Smock is the camouflage jacket that is issued to British soldiers operating in desert environments. While the camouflage differs on this SAS Para Smock, the design is the same as all SAS Para Smocks which has been combat tested and battle proven with decades of service. Features that are combat essential will also be appreciated by those operating in civilian settings, namely the generously sized pockets that are closed with large buttons that can be operated while wearing gloves or mittens. Overall this classic military camouflage jacket is packed with so much more and includes a classic style that will be appreciated for many years with it being one of the timeless designs.
- Authentic British Army Camouflage Windproof Smock
- Widely Known as British SAS Para Smock
- Four Large Button Closed Front Pockets
- Two Zipper Closed Deep Chest Pockets
- Zip Up Front with Velcro Sealed Storm Flap
- Drawstring Hood, Chest, and Waist for Snug Windproof Fit
- Widely Issued to Soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan