Splinter Camo BDU Pants
The Splinter Camouflage BDU Pants are a brand new pair of pants from Mil-Tec of Germany. These pants are finished in the unique World War II-era "Splinter" camouflage pattern and are designed after the common military BDU pants. With this camouflage pattern being very rare, you can make a bold statement when wearing these splinter camo pants.
The Splinter Camo BDU Pants from Mil-Tec are a unique blending of old and new. Splinter camouflage is one of the more rare patterns that has not been used by any military force since World War II. Battle Dress Uniform standard trousers are a modern issued design for trousers to be worn by soldiers in an armed force. Mil-Tec has blended both of these traits perfectly and the end result is these Splinter Camo BDU pants.
No matter what you are doing or where you are at, these pants make a bold statement when worn. They do not look overly military to the average civilian as the camouflage pattern is vintage WWII. They do give off the impression of being purpose made and you will likely have those who know the Splinter Camo pattern strike up a conversation. These well made pants will be popular with those who like military theme, unique prints, or street fashion and are built to last.
- New Production Splinter Camouflage Trousers
- BDU Style - No Zippers
- Two Front Slash Pockets
- Two Front Thigh Pockets - Button Closing
- Two Rear Pockets - Button Closing
- Swiss Olive Drab OverpantsAs low as $10.95
- German Military Sleep PantsAs low as $4.99
- Mil-Tec Sport PantsAs low as $13.95
- Mil-Tec Warrior PantsAs low as $35.95
- British Home Office Combat PantsAs low as $30.95
- German Gore-Tex PantsAs low as $40.95
- Belgium OD M88 Field PantsAs low as $8.95
- German Navy Deck Pants$19.95