The Swiss Army Grey Work Jacket is an authentic army work jacket from Switzerland. These jackets are made from a tough cotton canvas material, making them excellent jackets for shop or yard work. With the vintage look and tough construction, it is no wonder why these classic army work jackets have been a favorite since they were first imported into the country.
Swiss Army Grey Work Jacket
The Swiss Army Grey Work Jacket is a vintage army issued work jacket. These jackets were designed to give soldiers in the Swiss Army an effective field jacket to protect them from the weather and work related hazards.
With the purposeful lack of camouflage pattern, these work jackets would be worn by soldiers working in the motor pool who would use them to protect their uniform from things like oil and grease. You will be able to wear these jackets almost anywhere and they will not attract the kind of attention that a military camouflage jacket would.
- Authentic Swiss Army Work Jacket
- Blue-Grey Color
- Made from Cotton Canvas
- Two Front Chest Pockets
- One Internal Pocket
- ETS Glock 17 MagazineAs low as $20.35
- ETS Glock 19 MagazineAs low as $20.35
- French F2 Load Bearing VestAs low as $50.95
- Italian Air Force OvercoatAs low as $19.95
- ETS AR-15 Magazine - 30-RoundAs low as $19.92
- AR-15 Pistol Gas Tube$10.95
- Thin Blue Line American Flag$20.95
- Thin Blue Line Flag$20.95
- NYPD Flag$20.95
- Ruger P85/P89 17-Round MagazineAs low as $24.05
- Thin Blue Line Watch Cap$9.95
- M14 50-Round Drum Magazine$290.00
- ETS Glock 26 Magazine$20.35
- Hexmag AR-15 30-Round MagazineAs low as $12.43