The Swiss M70 Camo Field Jacket is a military surplus jacket from the Swiss armed forces. If you wanted to sum up this jacket it would be heavy duty, tons of pockets, and very comfortable. With the Swiss Alpenflage camouflage pattern being popular for fall hunting season, we expect these jackets to be very popular sellers. Pick your size and we'll get it right out to you.
Swiss M70 Camo Field Jacket
The Swiss M70 Field Jacket is a heavy weight jacket that comes to us from the Swiss army. With the Swiss Alps having very rugged terrain and weather, you can count on this Swiss M70 jacket to be able to handle any environment you put it in. With seven exterior and one interior pocket you will also have plenty of storage space for the gear that is essential for your daily life or hike in the back woods.
- Integrated Hood - The hood on the M70 field jacket is quite unique. When not in use or needed it can be secured to the back of the field jacket to keep it out of the way. Further features of the hood include a securely stored camouflage veil that when the hood is up and being worn can completely cover your face to provide additional camouflage.
- Water Proofing - The upper arms, shoulders, and neck are protected from water with an extra layer of water resistant material that has been sewn into the jacket at strategic points where water most frequently hits.
- Interior Back Pocket - Large integrated interior back pocket, measuring approximately 7" x 20" that is a great place to keep documents, maps, or other gear that you need to protect and preserve.
- Front Pockets - Total of four exterior front pockets, all of which are snap closures and have generous dimensions. Some of the pockets also have divided areas allow gear to be separated for protection and organization.
- Interior Pocket - Left interior has a large zippered storage area for essential gear that is frequently used
- Rear Pockets - Three large rear pockets at the base of the M70 Field Jacket can be used to store gear that you need to carry into the woods, but may not use every time you take a hike.
- Drawstring Waist - You can cinch the M70 jacket using the integrated drawstring to get a desired fit. When it is wet and windy, a tighter fit may be desired. When the weather is dry and warmer a loose fitting M70 will be most comfortable.