US Military Firefighter Coat
The US Military Firefighter Coat is an authentic turnout gear jacket that was previously used by firefighters in the military. These jackets are produced by various contractors to include Morning Pride, Fire Gear, and Quaker Safety.
Fire fighters in the military are tasked with responding to fires that can take place on military facilities. With an environment that encompasses civilian type settings to industrial facilities these fire fighters have to be prepared for anything. Ensuring safety of fire crews is essential and the use of this style jacket has been standard with military fire departments as these specialized jackets are ideal for responding to industrial type fires.
The materials used to produce these jackets is known as aluminized PBI with a Nomex/Kevlar thermal layer. This material provides greater protection during proximity firefighting where extreme radiant heat is encountered. This material gives these jackets a "space suit" appearance making them ideal for costume use or you can strike a bold fashion statement wearing as a daily jacket.
- Authentic US Military Firefighters Jacket
- Made from Aluminized PBI/Kevlar Materials
- Surplus Used Condition
- Perfect For Training, Costumes, Fashion
- Czech M60 Rain Drop Camo ParkaAs low as $19.95
- US Military M4 Double Molle Mag PouchAs low as $14.95 Regular Price $15.95
- Catoma Stealth One TentSpecial Price $139.95 Regular Price $160.95
- British Desert DPM Combat PantsAs low as $19.95
- USSR Army Hair Clippers$36.95
- Polish Army Bandage$2.75
- Belgium Wool Socks$4.95
- US Military 1911 Magazine Molle PouchAs low as $10.95
- US Military Leather GlovesAs low as $11.95
- Soviet Knife with Spoon$38.95
- US Military Officers HatAs low as $28.95
- US Military Flyers Kit Bag$30.95
- Czech M60 Field Jacket - Raindrop CamoAs low as $9.95