The US Military Firefighter Coat is an authentic turnout gear jacket that was previously used by firefighters in the military. These jackets are produced by various contractors to include Morning Pride, Fire Gear, and Quaker Safety.
US Military Firefighter Coat
Fire fighters in the military are tasked with responding to fires that can take place on military facilities. With an environment that encompasses civilian type settings to industrial facilities these fire fighters have to be prepared for anything. Ensuring safety of fire crews is essential and the use of this style jacket has been standard with military fire departments as these specialized jackets are ideal for responding to industrial type fires.
The materials used to produce these jackets is known as aluminized PBI with a Nomex/Kevlar thermal layer. This material provides greater protection during proximity firefighting where extreme radiant heat is encountered. This material gives these jackets a "space suit" appearance making them ideal for costume use or you can strike a bold fashion statement wearing as a daily jacket.
- Authentic US Military Firefighters Jacket
- Made from Aluminized PBI/Kevlar Materials
- Surplus Used Condition
- Perfect For Training, Costumes, Fashion
- Soviet Knife with Spoon$38.95
- US Military 1911 Magazine Molle PouchAs low as $10.95
- US Military M4 Double Molle Mag PouchAs low as $14.95 Regular Price $15.95
- Czech M60 Rain Drop Camo Trench CoatAs low as $12.95 Regular Price $13.95
- US Military Flyers Kit Bag$30.95
- USSR Army Hair Clippers$36.95
- British Desert DPM Combat PantsAs low as $20.95
- US Military Leather GlovesAs low as $11.95
- Catoma Stealth One TentSpecial Price $139.95 Regular Price $160.95
- Belgium Wool Socks$4.95
- US Military Universal HolsterAs low as $35.95
- US Military Officers HatAs low as $28.95
- Polish Army Bandage$2.75
- Czech M60 Field Jacket - Raindrop CamoAs low as $9.95 Regular Price $10.95