East German Army Officer Service Pants
Out of stock
Secure Online Payments
American Owned and Operated
20+ Years In Business
Ships from Pennsylvania
The East German Army Officer Service Pants are a great looking pair of officer pants from the former East German Army. The East German Army, known as the NVA, had some of the best equipment available to both common enlisted soldiers as well as officers. The uniforms of the NVA tended to be high quality and packed with features that showed the pride that East Germany took in its military force.
- Authentic East German issued officers pants - Not a reproduction!
- Sorted by size, usually with surplus it is a luck of the draw with sizes, we've sorted these to give our customers the choice of an exact fit!
- Button fly front featuring three buttons in the zipper area, and two in the waist band to secure your pants
- Integrated elastic band to adjust the waist band for a snug fit
- Right rear button closed pocket
Pants are made of a wool/dederon material that is warm a and slightly scratchy. Pair them with longjohns for the ultimate winter hiking setup!