The East German Army Officer Service Pants are a pair of pants that were originally issued to officers in the East German army. The East German Army has always had a reputation for superior equipment and these pants are a great example of this. Now more than 30 years old, these pants look as good as a pair of pants from 3-4 years ago after you give them a good cleaning. East German Army equipment, uniforms, and clothing has become very hard to source these days and these pants are one of the best deals you'll find on original East German Army gear.
East German Army Officer Service Pants
The East German Army Officer Service Pants are a great looking pair of officer pants from the former East German Army. The East German Army, known as the NVA, had some of the best equipment available to both common enlisted soldiers as well as officers. The uniforms of the NVA tended to be high quality and packed with features that showed the pride that East Germany took in its military force.
- Authentic East German issued officers pants - Not a reproduction!
- Sorted by size, usually with surplus it is a luck of the draw with sizes, we've sorted these to give our customers the choice of an exact fit!
- Button fly front featuring three buttons in the zipper area, and two in the waist band to secure your pants
- Integrated elastic band to adjust the waist band for a snug fit
- Right rear button closed pocket