East German Grey Wool Service Pants
Out of stock
The East German Grey Wool Service Pants are an excellent deal, quite possibly one of the best we've had for awhile. Made from wool for soldiers in the former East German Army, the wool fabric alone is worth more than the $3.50 we charge for the pants. If that wasn't enough of a reason to buy a pair, look at how nice they are and consider them for everything from costumes to theater work.
- Sized so you can select a pair that will fit you best - No more luck of the draw with surplus sizing with us.
- East German Issued Pants - NVA items are becoming harder to find, these pants are a great example of why as NVA gear is top quality
- Elastic waistband with buttons to get a better fit for you, tailored to your waist
- Button fly with East German Grey buttons
- Sateen lined crotch for comfort
- Two front hand warming pockets
- Two rear button closing pockets
|Brand||German Army Surplus|
|More From Brand|
If your size is not available, consider getting a pair, cutting off the legs attaching tie cords and using them as either liners or over top of other pants for additional insulation. Cheaper than buying wool fabric and making the liners!
I ordered k48 size, I wear a 34 pant and 30 leg.
I received a k48-0 and a k48-1.
The k48-0 was a 28 inch waist. They promptly sent me out another k48-1 as a replacement.
Couldn't be happier!