The East German Grey Wool Service Pants are a pair of wool pants that were issued to soldiers in the former East German army. Made from wool, these pants are easily recognized as East German NVA pants by the shade of grey they were dyed during the construction process. With East German Army gear having a well deserved reputation for quality, these wool pants might just be the deal of the century.
East German Grey Wool Service Pants
The East German Grey Wool Service Pants are an excellent deal, quite possibly one of the best we've had for awhile. Made from wool for soldiers in the former East German Army, the wool fabric alone is worth more than the $3.50 we charge for the pants. If that wasn't enough of a reason to buy a pair, look at how nice they are and consider them for everything from costumes to theater work.
- Sized so you can select a pair that will fit you best - No more luck of the draw with surplus sizing with us.
- East German Issued Pants - NVA items are becoming harder to find, these pants are a great example of why as NVA gear is top quality
- Elastic waistband with buttons to get a better fit for you, tailored to your waist
- Button fly with East German Grey buttons
- Sateen lined crotch for comfort
- Two front hand warming pockets
- Two rear button closing pockets