Cart0Item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
M14 Magazine

M14 Magazine (Taiwan T57)

$23.95

(Out of stock)

• M14 Magazine M14 Magazine
  • M14 Magazine - Teflon Coated M14 Magazine - Teflon Coated
  • M14 Magazine - Teflon Coated - Locking Lug M14 Magazine - Teflon Coated - Locking Lug
  • M14 Magazine inserted into SOCOM-16 M14 Magazine inserted into SOCOM-16
  • M14 Magazine - Teflon Coated - Follower M14 Magazine - Teflon Coated - Follower
  • M14 Magazine - Front View M14 Magazine - Front View
  • M14 Magazine - Locking Lug M14 Magazine - Locking Lug
  • M14 Magazine - Welds M14 Magazine - Welds

Quick Overview

Keepshooting.com now manufactures and distributes house-brand M14 magazines – the best non-USGI M14 magazines money can buy. These magazines, which share a design with the original Taiwanese T57 magazine, are designed to hold and feed 20 rounds of either 7.62x51mm NATO or .308 Winchester ammunition to your rifle. Guaranteed to fit and function in any MIL-SPEC M14 or M1A, these brand new magazines are a must-have accessory for any M14 enthusiast.

Availability: Out of Stock

$23.95

Details

Each Keepshooting.com magazine, including our M14 magazine, begins with a guarantee. Our goal prior to production is the manufacture of a magazine that is not only 100 percent functional, but also 100 percent reliable – something that took nearly two years with this particular magazine. As such, we guarantee the function and reliability of all of our house-brand magazines 100 percent. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the performance of your magazine, it can be returned for a refund of the purchase price provided it is free from modification, damage and visible signs of usage or wear.

How can we offer such a guarantee? Prior to release, a random sampling of every magazine we carry is rigorously field tested to ensure proper fitting, feeding and ejection. Not to mention, our magazines are manufactured using quality materials alongside modern manufacturing methods. If this sounds expensive, that is because it is. But due to the number of magazines we have made, our prices are driven down and in turn passed on to you.

As noted, the M14 magazine is a detachable box magazine that boasts a design that is shared with the original Taiwanese T57 magazine. In fact, they are produced by the same contractor that first produced the T57. As such, these magazines manufactured to strict, military tolerances and are ensured to fit and function reliably in your M14 or M1A. The body of the magazine, which is designed to hold and feed 20 rounds of either 7.62x51mm NATO or .308 Winchester ammunition to your rifle, is constructed from hardened steel that was first professionally blued before being finished with a black Teflon®-based coating for enhanced protection against rust and corrosion. Additionally, both the spring and the follower are constructed from steel and are precision manufactured to provide for reliable feeds on a consistent basis.

Features:
  • USGI-SPEC M14 Magazine
  • Holds 20-Rounds of 7.62x51
  • Blued Steel Finish 

Additional Information

Ban Status Post-Ban
Capacity 20rds
Restrictions No Sales To Restricted States
Overall Average Rating:
74 reviews
  • Date - Newest First
  • Date - Newest First
  • Date - Latest First
  • Highest Rated
  • Lowest Rated
  • Most Helpful

1-5 of 74

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 15
jim 06-168-2017 06-18-201706:42
  • Quality:
  • Price:
  • Value:
I Bought several of these,Great Mags
I got 4 of these and they work better than most mags out there for the M-14,Very well made no complaints about operation either a good one to buy !
Richard 04-114-2017 04-25-201712:40
  • Quality:
  • Price:
  • Value:
Great Magazine fits my M14 good .Will get more of them
I was very impressed with this Magazine the price is good and it fits good
RM 09-244-2017 09-02-201722:41
  • Quality:
  • Price:
  • Value:
Nice value
When compared against a name-brand mag, this is a great value. Functioned fine and at this price you can afford to buy more than one. I will buy more when necessary.
Nick 05-121-2017 05-02-201719:08
  • Quality:
  • Price:
  • Value:
Wow
I was pretty impressed by the quality of these magazines. I had expected them be light weight and cheap, but they are rather heavy and appear to be well built.
S 11-314-2016 11-10-201619:35
  • Quality:
  • Price:
  • Value:
Great product
I was a little sceptical of these to start. When I got mine it was really oily and hard to load. After loading it it is a little hard to get to seat with the bolt closed. However once I opened the bolt and got the mag seated it worked flawlessly. Feed ever round perfectly. I was really impressed with this product and thin it's the best value on magazines period. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

1-5 of 74

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 15
What kind of abuse are you reporting?
Please, wait...

Also Purchased