M14 Magazine - 20 Round

M14 Magazine

(98)
We stock the very best M14 magazine that money can buy, the MIL-SPEC M14 Magazine made in Taiwan for the T57 rifle. These magazines are produced to ensure that the Taiwanese military has a constant supply of high quality magazines for their M14 rifles that remain in service. Guaranteed to fit, feed, and function in any firearm that is designed to use mil-spec M14 mags.

In stock

SKU T-0003
Color Black
  • Buy 5 for $19.95 each and save 20%

Description / M14 Magazine

Features:

• USGI-SPEC M14 Magazine
  • Holds 20-Rounds of 7.62x51
  • Blued Steel Finish 
  • Factory New

More Information

Brand United Defense LLC

Related Posts

We found other products you might like!

Customer Reviews

Great magazines
Review by Stormrider
Verified Buyer
I needed some M1A magazines for a newly acquired M1A. When I found these I was overjoyed to see the price. I knew that the Taiwanese had bought all the tooling and jigs for the M14 so was very confident that they would be as good as the US issue magazines. I was not disappointed. They all came individually wrapped and oiled. I cleaned them and it was off to the range. Everyone of them function flawlessly.
Great magazines!
Review by T-One
Verified Buyer
These magazines have been flawless in my Norinco M14S I think it is. (Been awhile since I saw it). I waited awhile to review, actually far too long, as I wanted to see what these were all about. I myself went through the excitement of the Korean magazines, only to have them start to malfunction on me after not very long. These magazines are much more rugged, and all you need to do is hold one to know for yourself. Great price! No issues for me at all!
Rock solid
Review by Mark
Verified Buyer
Just received these and they are rock solid. Easily loads 20 rounds and locks into place. Perfect magazine at a great price, would recommend!
Great Magazine
Review by Pablo
Verified Buyer
These magazines, are well made, the fit and finish are very good and function perfectly in my M1a. No issues! Buy them while they're available.
Great mags
Review by Magoo
Verified Buyer
Best m14 mags I've seen other than springfield
M14/M1A Mags
Review by Jeff
Verified Buyer
I’ve competed in DCM/CMP for years and have had multiple M1A rifles and Mags as well.
These are the Best mags I’ve ever used.
I like them more than the Checkmate Mags that come w/the Springfield Armory M1A’s.
I bought 5 of these and I’m buying 10 more when they come back in stock.
They have a very good spring and follower in them.& I like the finish on the them.
The price is off of the chart compared to the CM mags.I highly recommend this product.
Great M1A Magazine
Review by Mr. Tidwell Longbottom
Verified Buyer
Cannot beat the quality or the price. These lock in and feed flawlessly. I'm docking 1 star because the finish was already coming off with first use in the areas around the mag catch and seating area. The finish is blued but it can scrape off. At this price, that's OK in my book.
Two M-14/M1A Magazines
Review by Fyrcap
Verified Buyer
Initially the mags were a little stiff upon insertion but worked in nicely after repeated insertions.
I'll be getting some range time this coming week and look forward to seeing how they feed during firing.
buy them.
Review by John
Verified Buyer
they do the job. The only thing bad I can say about them is: the paint is starting to flake off in the usual spots after the 3rd lock into the mag well & when I smacked the mag to even up stack of cartridges, I used the edge of a table and they now have small indentations. I advise consecutive lighter taps than one firm one to correct this. if my M14 likes these magazines yours probably will as well.
These are the best
Review by Mike
Verified Buyer
Awesome mags. All I can say is you won’t regret purchasing these.

Items 1 to 10 of 98 total

per page
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: M14 Magazine
Your Rating:

You submitted your review for moderation.

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA - the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.