CALL US TOLL FREE
855-979-8747
0Item(s)
0 Items View Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
  • M14 Magazine M14 Magazine
  • M14 Magazine - Teflon Coated M14 Magazine - Teflon Coated
  • M14 Magazine - Teflon Coated - Locking Lug M14 Magazine - Teflon Coated - Locking Lug
  • M14 Magazine inserted into SOCOM-16 M14 Magazine inserted into SOCOM-16
  • M14 Magazine - Teflon Coated - Follower M14 Magazine - Teflon Coated - Follower
  • M14 Magazine - Front View M14 Magazine - Front View
  • M14 Magazine - Locking Lug M14 Magazine - Locking Lug
  • M14 Magazine - Welds M14 Magazine - Welds

M14 Magazine (Taiwan T57)

99 74 100 0

Quick Overview

Keepshooting.com now manufactures and distributes house-brand M14 magazines – the best non-USGI M14 magazines money can buy. These magazines, which share a design with the original Taiwanese T57 magazine, are designed to hold and feed 20 rounds of either 7.62x51mm NATO or .308 Winchester ammunition to your rifle. Guaranteed to fit and function in any MIL-SPEC M14 or M1A, these brand new magazines are a must-have accessory for any M14 enthusiast.

Availability: In stock

$16.95

Details

Each Keepshooting.com magazine, including our M14 magazine, begins with a guarantee. Our goal prior to production is the manufacture of a magazine that is not only 100 percent functional, but also 100 percent reliable – something that took nearly two years with this particular magazine. As such, we guarantee the function and reliability of all of our house-brand magazines 100 percent. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the performance of your magazine, it can be returned for a refund of the purchase price provided it is free from modification, damage and visible signs of usage or wear.

How can we offer such a guarantee? Prior to release, a random sampling of every magazine we carry is rigorously field tested to ensure proper fitting, feeding and ejection. Not to mention, our magazines are manufactured using quality materials alongside modern manufacturing methods. If this sounds expensive, that is because it is. But due to the number of magazines we have made, our prices are driven down and in turn passed on to you.

As noted, the M14 magazine is a detachable box magazine that boasts a design that is shared with the original Taiwanese T57 magazine. In fact, they are produced by the same contractor that first produced the T57. As such, these magazines manufactured to strict, military tolerances and are ensured to fit and function reliably in your M14 or M1A. The body of the magazine, which is designed to hold and feed 20 rounds of either 7.62x51mm NATO or .308 Winchester ammunition to your rifle, is constructed from hardened steel that was first professionally blued before being finished with a black Teflon®-based coating for enhanced protection against rust and corrosion. Additionally, both the spring and the follower are constructed from steel and are precision manufactured to provide for reliable feeds on a consistent basis.

Features:
  • USGI-SPEC M14 Magazine
  • Holds 20-Rounds of 7.62x51
  • Blued Steel Finish 

Additional Information

SKU T-0003
Manufacturer KeepShooting.com Products
Gun Model M14 Rifle, M1A Rifle
Ban Status Post-Ban
Brand KeepShooting.COM Products
Caliber .308 (7.62x51)
Condition Factory New
Construction Steel
Capacity 20rds
Finish Blued Steel
Restrictions No Sales To Restricted States
Returns Accepted Yes - Must Not Be Modified Or Visibly Used
  1. I Bought several of these,Great Mags review by jim on 6/18/2017
    Quality
    Price
    Value

I got 4 of these and they work better than most mags out there for the M-14,Very well made no complaints about operation either a good one to buy !

2. Great Magazine fits my M14 good .Will get more of them review by Richard on 4/25/2017
    Quality
    Price
    Value

I was very impressed with this Magazine the price is good and it fits good

3. Nice value review by RM on 2/9/2017
    Quality
    Price
    Value

When compared against a name-brand mag, this is a great value. Functioned fine and at this price you can afford to buy more than one. I will buy more when necessary.

4. Wow review by Nick on 2/5/2017
    Quality
    Price
    Value

I was pretty impressed by the quality of these magazines. I had expected them be light weight and cheap, but they are rather heavy and appear to be well built.

5. Great product review by S on 10/11/2016
    Quality
    Price
    Value

I was a little sceptical of these to start. When I got mine it was really oily and hard to load. After loading it it is a little hard to get to seat with the bolt closed. However once I opened the bolt and got the mag seated it worked flawlessly. Feed ever round perfectly. I was really impressed with this product and thin it's the best value on magazines period. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

6. Quality Magazine for a Quality Rifle review by MV on 10/1/2016
    Quality
    Price
    Value

Although made it Taiwan this magazine functioned flawlessly just like the mil-spec magazine. These are probably manufactured in Taiwan specifically for U.S. M-14 rifles which explains in superb performance.

7. the best review by mike on 9/22/2016
    Quality
    Price
    Value

These are absolutely the best magazines you can buy it's unbelievable they work you will be so happy with him

8. Excellent review by Jim on 9/5/2016
    Quality
    Price
    Value

Had decided to sell my M1A due to the expensive magazine. Glad I tried the Taiwan magazines since they fit and function perfect and at half the price of factory/GI mags. Keeping the M1A and ordering more magazines.

9. Very good fit. review by Ted on 8/19/2016
    Quality
    Price
    Value

Work as well as any mags I own. Got mine on sale and was surprised at how well they were made.

10. Outstanding value! review by Mark on 8/18/2016
    Quality
    Price
    Value

New to the M1A rifle. After looking around these appeared to be a great value. Tried them out last week and can now confirm they are!

My Lula mag loader fit just fine but the arms inside the loader don't seem long enough to push the rounds low enough for the next round. Hand loading is easy enough anyway.

11. Outstanding M1A Magazines review by David on 8/9/2016
    Quality
    Price
    Value

I can buy 3 of these T57 magazines for the price of one Springfield Armory mags and the only difference is the finish of the mags. The SA mag is parkerized and the T57 is a blueing type finish. I think these T57 mags is the better of the two, they sure go in nice and come out with a press of the mag release they drop out without any help none of my 4 SA mags will do that. I put over a 1000 rounds thru the two T57 Mags i bought just see how they would perform i did not have one malfunction from the mags or the rifle so i say they are GREAT MAGS and a GREAT FIREARM the M1A. The mags do need taken a part and get all the grease and oil out of them mine had a lot in it lucky i was curious to know how well these mags where built so i took it apart it's built like it should be the spring & follower is just like the 50.00 each SA mags. I'm happy with these mags will be buying plenty more i just wished you had them in a 15 round mag i prefer those but 20 rounds mags at this price is fine Thanks David.

12. I purchased two mags 20 rounds review by Phil on 8/4/2016
    Quality
    Price
    Value

I want to say this are great quality mags I have used them on M1A with no problems they fit perfect with no rattle. They fit better than Springfield Armory and just as good for less money..

13. Equal quality mags review by Gary on 7/13/2016
    Price
    Value
    Quality

Compared these to a parkerized 20rd mag for the M14. No difference in manufacturing quality except for finish and these look amazing in my new M1A w/mossy oak stock by Springfield. Thanks! I will be buying a few more soon.

14. Equal quality mags review by Gary on 7/13/2016
    Price
    Value
    Quality

Compared these to a parkerized 20rd mag for the M14. No difference in manufacturing quality except for finish and these look amazing in my new M1A w/mossy oak stock by Springfield. Thanks! I will be buying a few more soon.

15. Haven't fired them in my rifle yet but they look very good ... review by Scott on 7/2/2016
    Price
    Value
    Quality

Haven't used them in my M1A yet, but they look very good. As other reviewers have noted, they have a Teflon coating, which I suspect is a rust preventative. The mags load easily and have a quality look about them so at this point I'm pleased. And at this price, wow! My son was jealous, having just spent twice as much for CMI mags. One word of caution - you cannot use your Lula mag loader with these mags, it just doesn't fit right, so that is one frustration with them, but I got over it pretty quickly when I thought about the price I paid, lol!

16. GREAT mag for springfield M-14 review by barry on 6/27/2016
    Price
    Value
    Quality

these mags. fit he SPRINGFIELD better than the one that comes with the rifle ! ! ! Shipping was super FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTT . Price is lowest I have found to date . DO NOT BE AFRAID TO BUY THESE YOU WILL BE HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

17. Well worth the money review by neil on 6/23/2016
    Price
    Value
    Quality

I use these at the range a lot. I have had no FTF. Rocks and locks in the mag well nicely. I ordered more after using the first order of T57's from KS. Great price/value and works great. Get some!

18. EXCELLENT MAGAZINES review by Eric on 3/30/2016
    Price
    Value
    Quality

I purchased 4 of these magazines for a brand new M1A synthetic model. I was skeptical as others were in these reviews but after 100rds total through these magazines I found no issues at all. They perform extremely well without damaging shell casings and they fit without any wobble. The finish on them is extremely nice and way better then the gov't model mags for triple the price. I would definitely recommend these to anyone with an M1A. For the price and the quality that you receive this is a no brainier and worth every penny. Save $$$ on your mags so that you can upgrade other items on your M1A. I also just ordered a few more since I was on this website leaving this review. Overall EXCELLENT product!!!!

19. Great Mags review by Philip on 2/29/2016
    Price
    Value
    Quality

I bought 5 of these mags and I was very impressed with the quality, fit and finish. I will be buying more. They worked very well and I had no problems. They beat the day lights out of the Gov’t models.

Just great mags.

20. A Worthy Product review by Scott on 2/10/2016
    Price
    Value
    Quality

I read all of the reviews before ordering these mags. My need is somewhat different than most except for the guy who also purchased these mags for a MVP Scout. I was a little suspicious of foreign make magazines until I got them. As noted before, each mag was individually packaged with a light grease coating. I disassembled one completely, cleaned it well, reassembled it, and started testing.

First I checked for burrs and sharp edges. There were a few sharp edges that I removed easily. Honestly, I've never found any magazine that didn't need a little smoothing. Next I checked for fit. It inserted into the MVP Scout mag well easily and clicked into place with authority. Upon release it dropped freely away. Then, I loaded the mag to capacity for a cycle test through the action. At first I could only get 19 rounds to load but after a couple of cycles I managed to get number 20 into the magazine with little effort.
    All 20 rounds cycled through the action with no failures. However, the bolt had to be worked briskly which isn't necessarily bad. Just something you need to know. This isn't an uncommon occurrence for bolt guns.
    The ejected rounds had some marks on them but NO gouges. I wasn't upset by this. In fact I expected it and I've seen far worse with much more expensive magazines on other rifles. It is a non-issue.
    The magazines did have some small amount of play. They didn't rattle and they worked no matter how the mag was manipulated.
    These magazines look good cosmetically, are well made, function flawlessly, and are very reasonably priced. I think they represent an outstanding value and highly recommend them.

21. Great magazines review by Killashrub on 2/8/2016
    Price
    Value
    Quality

I was a little leery purchasing these because everyone who is an M1a owner knows that if you skimp out on magazines they do not work. Or in other words if you don't use Springfield Armory or Checkmate magazines then they wont work and will just be a waste of money. But I saw the reviews were good on these magazines so I bought 2.

Upon arrival they were packaged well and individually wrapped. The first thing I noticed was there was grease or oil on the follower. I wiped it down. The magazines are coated in a Teflon coating that is nice even and dark and also appears to be tough. It would be better if it was parkerizing but in the end it matches my all black mk14 better anyway. I did a tap test on the side of the magazine and the steel used sounds solid and the same sound as the CMI magazine. The welds on the magazine look well done as well. I loaded 20 rounds into the magazine and it held no more than 20. Each round made a nice tactile thud into place as the CMI magazines do. The feed lips did not want to bend and I could not bend them with my hand like the cheap crap magazines do. Inserting the magazine and removing it a few times was just as easy as any top dollar magazine. The magazine could be inserted with the bolt of the rifle closed. I actuated the rifle till all 20 rounds were removed from the magazine. All the rounds fed and ejected with no hiccups or problems. The last round hold open worked as well. I then loaded and unloaded the magazine a few more times with no problem. After that I did a few drop tests on concrete standing with the magazine empty with no problems at all. Then I loaded it up and did a few drops with no problems. I then put the magazine in the rifle and actuated the bolt till the mag was empty and all functioned flawlessly.

I took the magazines with me to the range and the drop test magazine had 100 rounds of m80 ball ammo through it without a problem, the rifle used was an M1A scout. The second magazine that is brand new I put 20 rounds of federal gold medal match 175g ammo in and inserted it into my M1A National Match EBR all rounds cycled perfect and last round hold functioned flawlessly in both. In closing I have found these magazines to function flawlessly, be just as tough, and just as well made as CMI or Springfield top dollar magazines at half the cost. The only possible small negative imo is the color. Its a semi gloss black but it makes it a prime candidate for custom paint. 10/10 on my scale overall. I have since ordered another 4 magazines for a total of 6 which have all had the same quality. I plan to buy another 14 for a total of 20. Buy these magazines, you will not be disappointed.

22. M14 Magazine (Taiwan T57) review by Foy D on 2/6/2016
    Price
    Value
    Quality

Magazines;each in a sealed bag, lightly oiled, uniform finish, well made in appearance, fits a M1A as would expect, well packed in shipping box, and fast shipping as is the usual with Keep Shooting.

23. I'll be getting more! review by charles on 12/20/2015
    Value
    Quality
    Price

Haven't used them yet but appear be excellent quality. They are solid and don't have the issues I've read about on other websites(CTD). Hope the supply lasts, I'll be getting more!

24. Great Mags! review by Chase on 10/14/2015
    Value
    Quality
    Price

Excellent mags, at an excellent price. I don't think there is a better price out there. As many people know, real M14 mags from the 1960s are super expensive and not really for sale anywhere, these are a great alternative. Never had any issues with them whatsoever, no feeding issues, lock right into place, and seem to be unbreakable . The only thing is it's a black gloss finish, and not a parkerized like the mags the US used. But if you can get over that, these mags are for you. I recommend buying multiple.

25. Best kept secret out there review by Frank on 10/10/2015
    Value
    Quality
    Price

Mags are terrific. Really well made, very nice black teflon finish and (most importantly) function flawlessly. Don't really need more but I'll be buying more. Great product.

26. Great mags review by Boo Radley on 9/10/2015
    Value
    Quality
    Price

I have about 30 of these mags and they have all functioned perfectly. Both my M1a and Mossberg MVP like the mags. Buy some, you won't regret it!

27. not a single malfuncion review by sean on 7/6/2015
    Quality
    Price
    Value

Had these mags for over a year now, and 750 rounds later and not a single malfunction in my rifle. Excellent!

28. Just can't stop !!!!!! review by Henry on 4/5/2015
    Price
    Value
    Quality

This is my third purchase of these...they are so good I just can't stop buying them!
    Great mags at a great price for the M1A/M14 rifle!!!!

29. Quality Magazine review by utdutt on 3/31/2015
    Quality
    Price
    Value

Sturdy magazine that functions perfectly in my Springfield M1A. The finish is a glossy black, not gray park like a USGI magazine.

30. Great mags review by David on 12/9/2014
    Price
    Value
    Quality

These are a bargain. I got my black Friday ones for 10.95. That was a real deal.. Buy plenty cause the work great!!! Keep Shooting is a great company to deal with!!!!!

31. M1A factory quality mags! review by Jeffrey on 9/20/2014
    Price
    Value
    Quality

I got 3 of these fine mags for my M1A during the sale pricing. I was so impressed I canceled my order for some Promag brand ones and ordered 3 more! My mags do hold open the bolt as an added bonus.

32. Great mags review by John on 8/6/2014
    Quality
    Price
    Value

Just received my mags today. Amazed at how fast they were shipped. Excellent magazines. Fit, feed. Perfectly in my super match Springfield M1A. They do hold the bolt open on last shot. Wish they made 25 or 30 round. Will order more. Thanks keep shooting for a great product.

33. Great quality for the price review by Ted on 4/24/2014
    Quality
    Price
    Value

Will buy more in the future, they work flawlessly.

34. I wish they held the bolt back review by Greg on 3/28/2014
    Quality
    Price
    Value

Received my Magazines today and unfortunately they do not have the ear on the back left side of the floor plate to engage the bolt lock. They are a good quality y mag( much better the P mags I bought, They didn't fit at all) and I really wished it just had that lil piece of metal. Customer service was great when I called about returning these mags and even tho this was my first order with this company I know it won't be my last.

35. I wish they worked. review by Greg on 3/28/2014
    Quality
    Price
    Value

Received my Magazines today and unfortunately they do not have the ear on the back left side of the floor plate to engage the bolt lock. They are a good quality mag( much better the P mags I bought, They didn't fit at all) and I really wished it just had that little piece of metal. Customer service was great when I called about returning these mags and even though this was my first order with this company I know it won't be my last.

36. Great Mag's review by RemMax on 3/7/2014
    Quality
    Price
    Value

I bought 5 of these the last time they had them in stock and have wished I bought more every since
    I converted 3 of these to work in my Armalite AR10 and they work as well in it as they do in my Springfeild M1A

To convert these for the AR10 is a simple task that mainly involves adding a notch in the side and rear then changing the follower
    I did this to 23 and left 2 as they were for use in my M1A
    They work perfectly in both guns and are only half the cost of Mil-Surp mags
    Being so much cheaper makes it a lot easier to cut extra holes in them to adapt to other guns and having them work flawlessly is priceless!
    Plus they have a super nice finish! :)
    Overall great value.

RemMax

37. Good alternative magazine review by KP Duty on 1/18/2014
    Price
    Value
    Quality

These are nice magazines, the followers are very tight, but that didn’t cause a feed problem for me and running the magazines smoothed them out.

38. If you Own an M1A... review by Bo on 12/30/2013
    Quality
    Price
    Value

...Then you should buy some of these mags! They Look Great, they Function Great and best of all, their Price is Great! I have bought Two and most certainly plan to buy several more!

39. Satisfied review by Casey on 5/9/2013
    Quality
    Price
    Value

Great mag for the price. Tight fit but feeds flawlessly.

40. Works in Armalite AR10 review by Troy on 5/6/2013
    Price
    Value
    Quality

I modified two of these to work in my AR10 that uses M14 pattern mags. So far no issues. At half the price of an Armalites (That you can't find anywhere) they're a win for sure. I plan on offering and converting a few more since the first two were successes. Just be aware without an AR10 follower the bolt will hit the follower, not the bolt catch.

41. Great Magazine review by Matt on 5/1/2013
    Quality
    Price
    Value

Picked a few of these up before things got crazy and have been very pleased with the purchase. I have used them twice in my standard M1A1; they performed flawlessly for me. The teflon coating helps them feed and release easier. Highly recommend.

42. Great value review by Chris on 3/18/2013
    Price
    Value
    Quality

I picked up on of these mags unsure of how good they would be and now I wish I had bought several more, I know I will once they come back in stock. They look great the teflon finish gives them a nice look and they take 20 rounds from stripper clips and an adapter well, very pleased overall especially with the price and the current state of things.

43. Wish I bought more review by Maxwell on 3/15/2013
    Price
    Value
    Quality

Love these magazines. Picked up three a few weeks ago and was so happy and came back to find they had been sold out. UGH! I knew I should have got more. But as soon as they are restocked I will place another order. It was my first purchase through this company and wont be my last.

44. Well made and dependable mags review by Michael on 3/13/2013
    Quality
    Price
    Value

I bought 10 of these and wish I had gotten a few more. These are some of the best after markets mags out there. Performance and reliability are just as good as my Springfield Armory mags but these cost a lot less. M1A's love them. SA mags are near impossible to find right now anyway and if they are available, they are very expensive. When in stock, these sell out fast so get them while you can.

45. Mags pretty dang good, except one thing. review by M1A Dude on 3/7/2013
    Price
    Value
    Quality

I ordered 4 of these mags when the price was cheaper, right now, this is still a steal though. Two of the mags work wonderful held the bolt back and everything. The other two cycled fine but the follower would not hold the bolt back after the last shot. I guess just count your shots. No big deal for me. Still great solid mags, love the Teflon finish!

46. Great Mags review by Kevin on 1/29/2013
    Price
    Value
    Quality

Have purchased 10 of these mags. They work great. Fit and finish are superb, they lock securely, never had a feeding issue. I have read on gun sites/blogs to avoid these and other "after market" mags and stick with the expensive ones. Hope they continue to do so so there are more available for us.

47. Great Mags! review by Genral_Tojo on 12/30/2012
    Quality
    Price
    Value

The mags worked flawlessly with Wolf Polyformance steel case and Winchester White Box ammo in my Standard M1A. Great price. Love the Teflon finish, it looks great. Thanks KS!

48. These are Just Great review by Five by Five on 12/17/2012
    Value
    Quality
    Price

Just great magazines. They snap in easily, fit snugly and release smoothly. Absolutely no problems ever with feeding. Top quality and at this price best value M14/M1A magazines currently on the market.

49. M14 Mags review by Grant on 12/6/2012
    Price
    Value
    Quality

I have purchased these mags some years ago and these are the
    best I have received. These mags work great in my M1A.
    Previous years ago mags had surface rust on them, but cleaned up well and functioned well. These come at great price and new condition.

50. Nice magazines! review by Henry on 11/27/2012
    Quality
    Price
    Value

Nicely finished in Teflon. Locks up great on my M1A. No problems feeding. Great price!

51. Best Mag for the $$$$ review by David on 11/26/2012
    Price
    Value
    Quality

This is my second order and the mags work as well as the factory.

52. Really Good Deal review by Phil on 11/8/2012
    Value
    Quality
    Price

I have not tried them yet, but they appear to be of excellent quality. Purchased (4) and all fit my SOCOM well, lock and release well, and will manually lock back bolt when empty. Seem to feed well with dummy rounds, anxious to try them. I will definitely be ordering more. Great Value!

53. Great Mags for the $$ review by David on 10/19/2012
    Quality
    Price
    Value

Haven't tried them yet but are good quality.

54. Very Pleased review by Bill on 10/1/2012
    Price
    Value
    Quality

Very Pleased and very surprised. These mags are much more than I expected. Great finish, perfect fit , I tried them out upon receiving them, flawless. Fast shipping, got my order in three days. Will be doing more business here soon. Thanks.

55. Surprised review by rodney on 7/31/2012
    Price
    Value
    Quality

Very well made, nice finish. Great price. Strong construction.

56. Awesome! review by rei on 7/25/2012
    Price
    Value
    Quality

Yep these mags work good alright, they look great in their Teflon finish and all at an awesome price!!!

Keepshooting.com is also great with their customer service and super fast no nonsense delivery, thanks guys - you rock big time!!!

57. Mags are great for the price review by Elijah on 7/2/2012
    Value
    Quality
    Price

These mags fit and function perfect in my M1A just as good as the mags that are made in the United States that cost twice as much thank you keepshooting.com

58. M-14 Mags review by William J on 6/16/2012
    Price
    Value
    Quality

I have purchased Taiwan T57 mags before and found them to be of good quality but I did not like the blue steel finish. This magazine has solved the problem with a teflon type finish that would appear to improve not only appearance, but also corrosion resistance and function. They work great in my Springfield M 1A.

59. Taiwan M1-A/M14 Type 57 Magazines review by Greg J on 5/27/2012
    Price
    Value
    Quality

I just joined this site, but I see some are using this Type 57 Magazine. A couple of years ago I bought 5 of these magazines from an outfit on the East Coast( Well-known but I can't think of it at the moment.) They cost me around $15 each. They came all greased and wrapped in govt. paper. Cleaned up the five and test fired them with surplus ammo (Portuguese). Wow! 4 worked excellently and one failed due to a malformed lip on the hold open part. Called the company, he said to trash the bad one and he sent on another one which worked perfectly. Trash the bad one? Hell no! I took the follower out of a five shot SA mag that someone had given me, but it in the "bad" Type 57 mag and it worked as the others did! I then turned around and order 10 more of these mags and checked the followers when they came. All looked good. I left those greased and wrapped. Don't hesitate to pick these up whomever has them! I also have an adjustable gas plug in my M1/A and man, can I make the rifle perform with that and those mags! Don't know if I need more mags, but I'm thinking about it!

60. PERFECT review by mike on 5/5/2012
    Price
    Value
    Quality

There is no better magazine for the price. The fit and lock is great, and emptying a magazine as fast as you can pull the trigger is flawless. No problems with this mag. I plan on buying more.

61. The Best review by Craig on 3/14/2012
    Price
    Value
    Quality

High quality, great fit, I have not had any problem with these mags. And for the price, there are no better

62. Perfect review by None on 3/3/2012
    Price
    Value
    Quality

Fit, function and reliability is flawless. If lives are at stake, and they might well be sooner than later, these mags will do their part if the user will do his...

63. Great Buy! review by William on 3/1/2012
    Price
    Value
    Quality

Great Mags. Would recommend to anyone.

64. Good mag at a great price review by Luke on 1/28/2012
    Quality
    Price
    Value

These mags work reliably in both my LRB and my Polytech, and the price is right. Fit & function are on par with my USGI contract mags. Those concerned about the glossy telflon finish should know that you can knock the shine down a great deal with an ordinary Scotch-Brite scouring pad.

65. great review by Jr on 1/7/2012
    Quality
    Price
    Value

reliability,makes these mags worth it.best mags out of the bunch i own

66. Function is flawless !!! review by George on 9/22/2011
    Quality
    Price
    Value

I Just ordered a couple more of these mags. I gotta admit, I'm no fan of the black teflon's looks !!! BUT; It function's perfectly. I own dozen's of original USGI mags, but honestly, These mags fit & lock better in my M1A, and also fit perfectly in my poly & norinco. They contain the proper 8 coil military spring, and feeding with that teflon coated follower is smooth. There are Zero problems with nosedive's. I't the perfect range mag.

67. No better M14 magazine for the price review by jakhamerusa on 8/5/2011
    Quality
    Price
    Value

When the SHTF, your life depends on reliability, these magazines deliver. As a previous posters said, The machines these magazines are made from where purchased from the U.S. In reality, you are buying American made, mil-spec mags with cheaper labor. Both my SA Standard Loaded and my SOCOM 16 operate flawlessly with these mags. Sure they're shiny, but if that's an issue, spend your money on cheap, parkerized junk and enjoy jams and FTF. Parkerizing often covers up flaws, but it does look good. For me and my family, we are very happy with the Taiwan T57s.,

68. outstanding! review by battleaxe on 7/6/2011
    Quality
    Price
    Value

Best under 50 dollar mag on the market! Highly recommended!

69. Awesome review by Carl on 6/19/2011
    Quality
    Price
    Value

these magazines are the best I have found besides actual springfield magazines and the following actually glides better than springfield. the only thing is that they are pretty shiny almost reflective.

70. Amazing in my M1A review by Bob on 4/23/2011
    Quality
    Price
    Value

I bought 2 of these mags and they work as good as any Springfield mag I have. Never fail, load all 20 rounds and lock the bolt open. They seem to seat better than my Springfield mags. This is the best deal for M1A/M14 mags. Hope the price does not change

71. EXCELLENT review by DOOGASH on 4/12/2011
    Quality
    Price
    Value

I have a number of these mags for 3 M1A's. All work exactly as they are supposed to. Absolutely no issues at all. Blue finish is like the old Colt blue, almost black. They work, and they are pretty.........doggone, just like the perfect woman!

72. Taiwan M14 Magazines review by Moose on 4/12/2011
    Quality
    Price
    Value

It is my understanding that the machines used to make these magazines were purchased and sent from the U.S. If you don't mind the gloss vs. matte finish, these mags perform flawlessly. At this price, there is no other M1/M14 magazine better. When the SHTF, believe me, my ruck will be full of these mags!

73. Excellent mag !! review by George on 3/26/2011
    Quality
    Price
    Value

I have used these mags the last two years and they function flawlessly. don't waste your money on aftermarket junk that doesn't work !!

74. Works great in my M1A review by Ted on 3/9/2011
    Quality
    Price
    Value

These magazines work great in my M1A. They lock in tight, feed all 20 rounds, and engage bolt hold open every time. No problems at all.

Made 4/5 instead of 5/5 as the finish shows fingerprints. It seems to get less the longer the mag is out though, so this is probably something that will eventually be 5/5. I think this is the teflon that does this.

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Product Questions

No Questions

Also Purchased