MA-1 Flight Jacket - Red
Out of stock
Secure Online Payments
20+ Years In Business
- MA-1 Flight Jacket - Red
- Classic MA-1 Flight Jacket With Reversible Orange Polyester Lining
- Poly Fiberfill Adds Warmth For Cold Climates
- 100% Nylon Water Repellent Outer Shell
- Ribbed Knit Collar, Cuffs And Waistband
- Extra Full Cut For Comfortable Fit
- Two Front Slash Pockets And Two Inside Slash Pockets Offer Multiple Storage Options
- Zippered Utility Pocket With A Outside Pencil Pocket
- Zippered Front Closure With Double ‘MA-1’ Pull Tabs And Storm Flap
- Brass Zippers And Leather Pull Tabs Give A Classic Military Look
|Size||Chest Width (in)||Back Length (in)|
How to Measure: Measure from armpit to armpit to find the chest measurement. For the sleeve length, measure from the shoulder point to the end of the cuff. The back length can be found by measuring from the high point of the shoulder to the bottom edge of the jacket. Use the chart to find your measurement.
My favorite all time flight jacket!
Well made. Fits great. Nicest flight jacket I've ever worn. I have walked around in zero weather with a sweat shirt underneat and was never cold. I have been out in the snow without problem, but I can't say how well it performs in wet weather yet.
Great jacket! Happy camper!
Very happy with this jacket. Fits well (bought large for my 5'9 170#) with room under for vest or sweater.
Not a big fan of the snaps on flaps for hand pockets (prefer zippers) but love the shoulder pocket (with zipper) for cell phone. Note this is not a fire-engine red but a better ruby red which I really like. Highly recommend...
Perfect jacket with perfect sizing
It is a little darker red than pictured. Its not bright red. Overall I'm happy with the product.
Bought as a gift for a friend and he loves it. Nice light weight, great quality and the colour it's absolutely amazing. Fits perfectly he's 6feet and he bought a medium
Did not like
Did not like.
Good product...order very much larger than you expect to order.
The jacket seems quite well made. However, the size is extremely small. I normally wear a 2XL t-shirt that doesn't fit tightly and so I ordered a 3XL jacket figuring it would be fine. It showed up on time and intact very nicely but was so small I could barely put the jacket on. There was a 6 inch gap in the front. That would make the #XL barely a 1XL. However, they did give me a prompt and complete refund.
Let people know if it run big or small
I Thought it was the right size