North American Rescue Combat Application Tourniquet (C-A-T)
North American Rescue Combat Application Tourniquet
Description / North American Rescue Combat Application Tourniquet
The North American Rescue Combat Application Tourniquet is the pinnacle of tourniquet design. Selected by the US Army as the Official Tourniquet the C-A-T also has the distinction of being awarded as one of the "Top 10 Greatest Inventions" by the US Army. With users in both the conventional and Special Operations Forces this 100% effective tourniquet is truly a must-have for emergency response units and civilians.
- Fastest, Safest, and Most Effective Prehospital Field Tourniquet
- Offical Tourniquet of the US Army
- Proven to be 100% Effective in Occluding Blood Flow in Upper and Lower Extremities
- Single Routing Buckle - Faster Application, Decreated Blood Loss, Increased Effective Response
- Includes Reinforced Windlass, Stablization Plate, WIndlass Clip and Writeable Windlass Security Strap
- NTOA Approved, Made in America and Latex Free
- Dimensions: Open Length 37.5 inches, Packaged 6.5" x 2.4" x 1.5"
- NSN 6515-01-521-7976
|Manufacturer||North American Rescue|