North American Rescue Combat Application Tourniquet
The North American Rescue Combat Application Tourniquet (C-A-T) is noted as the best prehospital tourniquet in the world in the February 2008 supplement of The Journal of Trauma. With tests by the US Army's Institute of Surgical Research showing the C-A-T being proven to be 100% effective the C-A-T has been the Official Tourniquet of the US Army since 2005.
The North American Rescue Combat Application Tourniquet is the pinnacle of tourniquet design. Selected by the US Army as the Official Tourniquet the C-A-T also has the distinction of being awarded as one of the "Top 10 Greatest Inventions" by the US Army. With users in both the conventional and Special Operations Forces this 100% effective tourniquet is truly a must-have for emergency response units and civilians.
- Fastest, Safest, and Most Effective Prehospital Field Tourniquet
- Offical Tourniquet of the US Army
- Proven to be 100% Effective in Occluding Blood Flow in Upper and Lower Extremities
- Single Routing Buckle - Faster Application, Decreated Blood Loss, Increased Effective Response
- Includes Reinforced Windlass, Stablization Plate, WIndlass Clip and Writeable Windlass Security Strap
- NTOA Approved, Made in America and Latex Free
- Dimensions: Open Length 37.5 inches, Packaged 6.5" x 2.4" x 1.5"
- NSN 6515-01-521-7976
- British Police Riot HelmetAs low as $32.95 Regular Price $35.95
- UST Survival Poncho$5.95
- US Military Cotton Thread SpoolAs low as $13.95
- CRKT Woods Chogan T-Hawk$48.25
- CRKT Chogan T-Hawk$140.00
- GLOCK Performance T-ShirtAs low as $18.95
- Ontario SP16 SPAX Rescue Ax$65.95
- French Military MR73 Holster$15.95
- EOTech 558$590.00
- EOTech 552$580.00