Norwegian Army Suspenders - Harness Set
Norwegian Army Suspenders
Description / Norwegian Army Suspenders
These Norwegian Army Suspenders look great with a modern look. The strong construction and metal attachment points mean these suspenders will last a lifetime.
- Heavy Duty Olive Drab Construction
- Black Metal Clips and Buckles
- D-Ring for Additional Attachment Points
- Fully Adjustable Length to 42"
- Surplus Unissued Condition
|Brand||Norwegian Army Surplus|
Have a combo alice/ Molle belt set up, low profile, high capacity, weight distributed, and these suspenders are the foundation key, awesome. I am 5'10", 200, took some messing to get the adjustments, but found that sweet spot. Best $5 I have spent !
I use them as past of a load bearing rig and they work perfect, very lightweight but extremely rugged as well. Great buy!!
- Norwegian Army surplus is very hard to find, so I was happy to get these. They are completely unissued, in mint condition.
- They are x-shaped, and essentially are the Norwegian version of the US M1936 suspenders.
- Made from green canvas, they are lighter than most load bearing suspenders, because the shoulders aren't padded.
- All the attachment hooks are spring-hooks.
- These really can't be beat for $6. Collectors of web gear will love these because they're mint; hunters and airsoft players will appreciate the rugged construction and quality.