Norwegian Army Suspenders - Harness Set
Norwegian Army Suspenders
The Norwegian Army Suspenders we've just got in are a great pair of military issue suspenders. We were told by our supplier these double as both pants suspenders as well as go with a load bearing harness set. With the metal attachment clips you can easily adapt these suspenders to fill almost any role. Norwegian army surplus is pretty rare, the quality is always exceptional, and these suspenders are one of the best set of military suspenders we've ever had.
Description / Norwegian Army Suspenders
These Norwegian Army Suspenders look great with a modern look. The strong construction and metal attachment points mean these suspenders will last a lifetime.
- Heavy Duty Olive Drab Construction
- Black Metal Clips and Buckles
- D-Ring for Additional Attachment Points
- Fully Adjustable Length to 42"
- Surplus Unissued Condition
|Manufacturer||Norwegian Army Surplus|
We found other products you might like!
Have a combo alice/ Molle belt set up, low profile, high capacity, weight distributed, and these suspenders are the foundation key, awesome. I am 5'10", 200, took some messing to get the adjustments, but found that sweet spot. Best $5 I have spent !
I use them as past of a load bearing rig and they work perfect, very lightweight but extremely rugged as well. Great buy!!
- Norwegian Army surplus is very hard to find, so I was happy to get these. They are completely unissued, in mint condition.
- They are x-shaped, and essentially are the Norwegian version of the US M1936 suspenders.
- Made from green canvas, they are lighter than most load bearing suspenders, because the shoulders aren't padded.
- All the attachment hooks are spring-hooks.
- These really can't be beat for $6. Collectors of web gear will love these because they're mint; hunters and airsoft players will appreciate the rugged construction and quality.