- New Products Hot!
- Must See!
These Norwegian Army Suspenders look great with a modern look. The strong construction and metal attachment points mean these suspenders will last a lifetime.
Unissued, perfect condition. Just an overall solidly built set of suspenders in the style of WWII USGI Cross suspenders.
These should work with any belt that has "holes". Might get more .
Made to fit most web belts, got 2 with order to custom it my field gear, adjusts well and holds load more stable than Y straps . Good value, years of uses anticipated.
Another reviewer was right, these are very similar to the US M1936 suspenders. I picked up a pair for an OD Garand cartridge belt I already owned and they were a nearly perfect match. Greatly improved my WWII Captain America costume I did this Halloween! Thanks for the price point, KS.
The second suspended pulls an alice load snug and tight, added a belt pad, shoulder pads, HUMP hydration pouch and never knew ALICE could be this sweet !
Have a combo alice/ Molle belt set up, low profile, high capacity, weight distributed, and these suspenders are the foundation key, awesome. I am 5'10", 200, took some messing to get the adjustments, but found that sweet spot. Best $5 I have spent !
Mine is unused. Another great buy from KS.
Extremely well made, unbelievable price, the set i received has some light wear on the actual attachment hooks but nothing that affects the functionality of them.
I use them as past of a load bearing rig and they work perfect, very lightweight but extremely rugged as well. Great buy!!
An excellent value for the NATO webbing collector - Norwegian kit is not common in North America, but there were less expensive to buy from Keep Shooting than they are from surplus dealers in Norway.
These are fantastic Norwegian Army load bearing suspenders! A few random points:
- Norwegian Army surplus is very hard to find, so I was happy to get these. They are completely unissued, in mint condition.
- They are x-shaped, and essentially are the Norwegian version of the US M1936 suspenders.
- Made from green canvas, they are lighter than most load bearing suspenders, because the shoulders aren't padded.
- All the attachment hooks are spring-hooks.
- These really can't be beat for $6. Collectors of web gear will love these because they're mint; hunters and airsoft players will appreciate the rugged construction and quality.