Polish PM63 Holster
The Polish PM63 Holster is an authentic Polish army holster for the PM63 submachine gun. This early personal defense weapon is a large frame weapon that fires in full-auto from an open bolt position. Based on the size of the PM63 this holster is ideal for use with extra-large frame revolvers like the Smith and Wesson Model 500.
The Polish PM63 Holster is a unique Polish army holster from the height of the Cold War era. This holster was designed to fit the uniquely Polish PM63 submachine gun which was chambered in 9x18mm and could be fired like a pistol. WIth the green canvas and leather construction this holster will be immediately recognized as a Polish army holster by any collector of Polish militaria.
Since the weapon this holster was designed for was large this holster has the ability to be adapted to carry large and extra large frame handguns. There are numerous reports of shooters adapting this holster to fit extra large frame revolvers like the Taurus Raging Judge Magnum and the Smith and Wesson 500. The canvas and leather materials used to produce it are very tough and the holster design has been combat proven.
- Authentic Polish Army Holster
- Made from Canvas and Leather
- Dimensions: 10" L x 3.5" W x 1.5" D (approximate)
- Polish Army NBC Gas Mask$15.95
- Polish Army Body Armor KLV$100.95
- Polish Army Black Beret$12.95
- Polish Army Handkerchief$5.95
- Kiwi Brown Shoe Polish$0.99
- Polish Army Mess Kit$11.95
- Polish Army Drop Leg Holster$16.95
- Polish Pantera Camo Rucksack$18.95
- Polish Army Belt$5.95
- Polish Army Wool Overcoat$35.95
- Polish OM14 Gas Mask$25.95
- Polish M50 Helmet$15.95