Talon Grip for Ruger LCP II
TALON Grips for Ruger LCP II model. This rear wrap grip is available in both granulate and rubber textures and offers full side panel coverage including the thumb rest area, full coverage under the trigger guard, and high coverage on the backstrap. This grip has graphic cutouts for the Ruger emblem on each side of the firearm.
- 100% made in the USA
- Custom designed and manufactured for this specific firearm for an OEM quality fit and finish
- Low profile grip adds minimal bulk/size
- Available in granulate texture - Often referred to as sandpaper or skateboard tape, this provides positive grip on the firearm and best suited for holster carry and competition shooting.
- Available in rubber texture - This textured rubber grip provides positive grip on the firearm and is more commonly used for concealed carry (less likely to irritate skin or snag on clothing) and users with softer hands.
- Easy to install within minutes (proper installation requires a hair dryer or heat gun)
- Instructions and cleaning pad included
- Most cleaning solutions do not harm the grip, but avoid aerosol based solvents like CLP.
- Adhesive will not move once properly installed and can be easily removed with little to no residue.
- Talon Grip for GLOCK 42As low as $17.99
- Talon Grip for GLOCK 26/27/28/33/39As low as $17.99
- Talon Grip for M&P Shield 9 and 40As low as $17.99
- Talon Grip for GLOCK 19/23/25/32/38As low as $17.99
- Talon Grip for Smith and Wesson SD SeriesAs low as $17.99
- Talon Grip for GLOCK 17/22/24/31/34/35/37As low as $17.99