US Military Extreme Cold Weather Trousers Gen III
The US Military Extreme Cold Weather Trousers Generation III are current issue cold weather pants that are used by solders in the US military. These pants are part of the Extended Climate Warfighter Clothing System and are the outer most layer in this seven layer system.
The US Military Extreme Cold Weather Trousers Generation III are one of the most high performance cold weather pants on the market. These pants were developed as part of the Extended Climate Warfighter Clothing System which was initially developed in the 1980s. The original design was radically overhauled to give this system the capability of combating the extreme cold in any area of the world.
These pants are designed to be the outermost layer of this high performance system. They are designed to large as they are intended to be worn overtop of up to six layers of clothing. This makes these pants very roomy and comfortable even when being worn for long periods of time unlike most cold weather pants which tend to be restrictive of movement.
- Authentic US Military Extreme Cold Weather Pants
- Water Resistant Exterior Shell with Primaloft Insulation
- Maintains Warmth Even When Wet
- Durable and Breathable Design
- Full Length Side Zippers for Easy-On/Off Performance
- Level 7 of the Extended Climate Warfighter Clothing System
- British Under Body Armor Combat ShirtAs low as $25.95
- Mil-Tec Ammo Shoulder BagAs low as $21.95
- Harris Falcon II Ranger Bag$30.95
- US Military MOLLE II Assault PackAs low as $66.95
- US Military Large Field PackAs low as $79.95 Regular Price $90.95
- Polish PM63 Holster$13.95
- Leather Aviator HelmetAs low as $25.95
- US Military M-65 Field Jacket LinerAs low as $24.95