World War II - The Early Years - A Commemorative Print Set
Secure Online Payments
20+ Years In Business
This print set was designed and produced by the U.S. Army Center of Military History to commemorate the fiftieth anniversary of World War II. The pictures and words are in remembrance of the sacrifices and accomplishments of all the men and women who served in World War II. Consisting of ten ready-to-frame prints produced to the highest stands of quality with the original paintings residing in the U.S. Army Collection, this print set represents a tremendous value that will be appreciated by all who sees it. Printed sets produced for historically important milestones by the US Army capture a time in our nation's history that deserves to be preserved, protected, and passed down to generation after generation.
With each print you will find the reproduced painting in the center of the print. Around each image is a thin white border with a matte-style setting that provides an area to print the name of the piece, the location it depicts, the artist who painted it, and a caption from the artist. The caption is very important as it describes the background information on the subject matter that is illustrated and in some cases the words of the artist who created the work. Any craft store that does framing (Hobby Lobby, Michaels) would be able to professional mount and frame these prints to give you an amazing set of art to hang in your home or office.
When the U.S. Army had these print sets produced in 1992, the cost per set of ten to the Army was $50 so the price we are offering these authentic and historically important print sets at represents another tremendous value that you'll only find here.
- Each Print Measures 16" x 20" and is Printed On Highest Quality Paper
- Authentic U.S. Army Center of Military History Production (CMH Pub 70-46)
- Produced To Commemorate the Fiftieth Anniversary of World War II
Includes These Prints:
- Bringing In The Ammo - Rendova - by Aaron Bohrod
- Burial At Sea - South Pacific - by Sidney Simon
- Loading Of Vultee Vengeance Planes - New York Harbor - by Julien Binford
- Coast Artillery - Trinidad - by James Turnbull
- Kiska Raid - Aleutians - by Edward Laning
- Shell Factory - Detroit - by Paul Sample
- West Coast Dock - San Francisco - by Barse Miller
- Assault Groups Take Cover - Rendova - by Aaron Bohrod
- Enemy Air Attack - Arawe - by Barse Miller
- Hill 609 - Tunisia - by Fletcher Martin
Customers Also Bought
Once opened, I am impressed by the quality of the art prints.
Taking these to Hobby Lobby for framing this week. Based on past projects I can tell these will look perfect on the wall after being framed.
I now see there are follow on sets that the Army made. I hope I can find them to really have an impressive display.
If you have not seen these, the pictures on the website do not do them justice. These are high quality print that look amazing when you pull them out of the envelope they came in.
If you like war stuff, you will love these. Incredibly good buy.