The Universal Standard Handcuff Key is a standard police handcuff key that is compatible with nearly all police handcuffs. These handcuff keys are made in the USA by Zak Tool and as you can see Peerless issues these keys with all of their handcuffs. With the simple all steel design that includes the double lock operating tab you can use these keys to replace any lost set making your handcuffs useful once again.
Universal Standard Handcuff Key
The Universal Standard Handcuff Key is designed to be compatible with most modern police handcuffs. This handcuff key will open up most NIJ certified handcuffs from Smith and Wesson, Peerless, Hiatts, and many more. Constructed from steel and featuring the double locking mechanism tab you can use these handcuff keys to open police handcuffs as well as set the double locking mechanism. Having spare handcuff keys will ensure that your handcuffs can always be used without fear of not being able to unlock them once applied.
- Universal Standard Handcuff Key - Designed for Modern Police Handcuffs
- Opens Most Police Handcuffs from Smith and Wesson, Peerless, Hiatt's, etc.
- Made from Steel
- Made in the USA by Zak Tool
- Magpul Industries Core Logo Ball CapAs low as $22.75
- Magpul Annoy the Establishment T-ShirtAs low as $23.75
- Magpul Icon Logo T-ShirtAs low as $23.75
- Magpul Core Patrol GlovesAs low as $17.48
- CRKT Sting$46.14
- CRKT Combat Stripping Tool$18.95
- Zak Tool Door Ram$200.95
- German Army Thermal Base Layer PantsAs low as $2.99
- German WWII M35 Helmet$55.94
- German WWII M42 Helmet$60.95
- Zak Tools Halligan Tactical Entry ToolAs low as $200.95
- Austrian Army Combat PantsAs low as $28.95