The French Army OD Leather Gloves are a brand new pair of French Army gloves. These leather gloves have been designed to meet the needs of soldiers in the French Army. Each pair of gloves is brand new, having never been issued to soldiers in France. Rather than traditional black leather gloves, the French made these into olive drab gloves for better camouflage in the field.
French Army OD Leather Gloves
Like most modern military forces, the French Army has long recognized the value of leather when producing gloves. Leather gloves tend to be more comfortable, provide a better grip, and are economical to produce in mass numbers for issuing to soldiers.
Recognizing the need for a more specialized pair of leather gloves, the French Army has produced these olive drab leather gloves for issuance to soldiers in the French Army. The use of an olive drab dye for production of these gloves gives them the advantage of being able to blend in better in the field. With traditional black leather gloves, soldiers would be visible as black does not blend in with any natural camouflage elements.
- Authentic French Army Leather Gloves
- Olive Drab Green Color
- Integrated Snap System - Attach Both Gloves Together
- Elastic Cuffs for Contoured Fit
- Mechanix Wear Original Covert GlovesAs low as $21.56
- Mechanix Wear Original Coyote GlovesAs low as $21.68
- Mechanix Wear MultiCam FastFit Tactical GlovesAs low as $15.95
- Mechanix Wear Multicam Original Tactical GlovesAs low as $20.95
- Mechanix Wear FastFit Covert Tactical GlovesAs low as $14.95
- Mechanix Wear FastFit Coyote Tactical GlovesAs low as $14.95