HDT Base-X Model 105 Shelter Tent
The HDT Base-X Model 105 is a small, versatile shelter with a clear span of 9.5 feet (2.9m) covering an area of 237.5 square feet (22.1 m²). This shelter can also be used as a vestibule or a hallway in a larger tent complex.
Base-X shelters implement a patented folding frame design and a dual-layer system that makes deployment quick and simple. The system is contained in two durable bags that are easily hand-carried. Package one contains a PVC-coated outer cover attached to the articulating frame, and package two contains the inner liner. The liner includes an integrated floor, electrical wiring harness and air plenum. The system includes the stake kit, wind line kit, mallet and repair kit which fit conveniently into package two.
This dual layer system provides an inherent insulation and an energy efficiency advantage through the thermal barrier created by the enclosed air gap between the outer cover and the inner liner.
- Lightweight, Low-cube, and Man-portable
- Pre-installed Floor, Electrical Wiring and HVAC Plenum
- Meets or Exceeds all US Military Requirements
- No Ancillary Equipment Required for Setup or Strike
- Sets Up in Less than 7 Minutes with 3 Personnel
- Ships In Original Factory Wood Crate - Never Issued in Military
|Floor Space||9.5' x 25'||2.9 x 7.62m|
|Area||237.5 ft²||22.1 m²|
|Package 1||63" x 36" x 20"||160 x 91 x 51 cm|
|Package 2||63" x 21" x 16"||160 x 53 x 41 cm|
|Package 1||226 lbs||103kg|
|Package 2||132 lbs||60kg|
|Total||358 lbs||162 kg|