The paracord bracelet buckle pack contains six paracord bracelet side-release buckles for creating one of any number of different paracord weaving patterns. You can choose from three different size buckles: three-eighths, one-half or five-eighths of an inch. And with six buckles, you will have enough to make a bracelet for each member of your family.
Paracord Bracelet Buckle Pack
A paracord bracelet, also known as a survival bracelet, is a woven bracelet that is generally made using 550 paracord. Woven into one of a number of different patterns, paracord bracelets are worn for both fashion and function.
Parachute cord, more commonly known as paracord and sometimes 550 cord, is a type of nylon kermantle rope that was originally designed for and used in suspension lines found in United States parachutes during World War II. Its versatility was quickly realized by paratroopers that discovered their suspension lines served a number of secondary applications.
- Available in 3/8 Inch Width
- US Military Molle II Fighting Load CarrierAs low as $18.95
- Mil-Tec Boxer ShortsAs low as $7.95
- Russian Digital Camouflage ShirtAs low as $22.95
- Winter Fitters GlovesAs low as $8.95
- Sperian Bull Dog Gloves$8.95
- Sterile Burn Sheet$9.95
- US Military Polar Fleece OverallsAs low as $8.95
- US Military Molle II Double Magazine PouchAs low as $8.95
- US Military Molle 1 Quart Canteen PouchAs low as $13.95
- Army T-ShirtsAs low as $13.95
- Russian AK-47 T-ShirtAs low as $24.95
- Potomac Field Gear Lightweight Short Sleeve ShirtAs low as $11.95
- US Military Barracks Bag$4.95
- NorthFlex Duro Task GlovesAs low as $5.95