Winter Fitters Gloves - Honeywell Safety Protective Gloves - 3470LCRBI - For Sale
Winter Fitters Gloves
Description / Winter Fitters Gloves
The Winter Fitters Gloves from Honeywell Safety are premium grain cowhide leather fitters gloves. They feature a heavy foam and fleece lining making them ideal for use in the cold weather. These superior work gloves were designed to meet the needs of construction, agriculture, and municipal services workers who support business and projects that cannot stop no matter how cold the weather becomes at the job site.
- Split Leather / Canvas Design
- Gunn Cut with Wing Thumb
- Heavy Foam and Fleece Lining
Meets or Exceeds:
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test
- EN388 - Mechanical Risks from Abrasion, Cut, Tear and Puncture
- EN420 - General Requirements for Protective Gloves
- OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1915.57
We found other products you might like!