Smith and Wesson M&P9 10-Round Magazine
The Smith and Wesson M&P9 is the most popular pistol in the entire M&P line of handguns by Smith and Wesson. The performance and reliability of the M&P make it desirable for competitive shooting and self defense.
Recognizing the need for reduced capacity magazines for customers in restricted states, Smith and Wesson has produced this factory 10-round magazine for the M&P9. Made in the same factory as the M&P9 by the same engineers, you can count on this 10-round magazine to feed as good as the factory 17-round magazines. The only difference here is the reduce capacity of this magazine.
- Authentic Smith and Wesson Factory Magazine
- Designed for the M&P9
- 10-Round Capacity
- 9x19mm (9mm Luger) Caliber
- Backed by Smith and Wesson's Factory Warranty
1. Competitive KeepShooting price
2. S&W factory build specs
3. Disassembly straight forward
1. Steel/Polymer body may separate w/use
2. Extremely stiff magazine spring
- Difficult to load 9th, 10th rounds
- Use of Uplula Speed Loader advised!
Two magazines with 10 rounds each were loaded and stored for several weeks to break-in the springs in before testing. After several cycles of firing and reloading, at the range, I found them to have function flawlessly. Topping them off w/ 10 rounds was easier, but I still used the Uplula Speed Loader.
I recommend this product.
Items 1 to 10 of 140 total