The US Military Enhanced Tactical Load Being Vest is an authentic US military tactical vest. This vest was first fielded in 1988 and is designed to be a one-size-fits-most vest. There are a total of six integrated pockets on the vest which are designed to carry six 30-round M-16 magazines and two fragmentation grenades.
US Military Enhanced Tactical Load Bearing Vest
The US Military Enhanced Tactical Load Bearing Vest is an integral part of the Individual Integrated Fighting System. This vest marked the time that the US military issued a load bearing vest which quickly became the new standard for modern fighting forces. With this vest integrating pockets for carrying six 30-round magazines and two fragmentation grenades soldiers immediately recognized the high performance design when compared to the ALICE system that this fighting system replaced.
This tactical vest is the enhanced version which is considered to be the second generation of the original design. This enhanced vest features mesh backing which provided better cooling support for soldiers when wearing this vest in hot climates. The fully adjustable for size aspects of this vest also gave soldiers the ability to wear their combat gear as tight to their body as they needed or to wear it loose when conditions warranted it.
- Authentic US Military Tactical Load Bearing Vest
- Generation Two Enhanced Design
- Woodland Camouflage
- Six Pockets - Four M-16 30-round, Two Frag Grenade
- Fully Adjustable for Size
- US Military MOLLE II Assault PackAs low as $66.95
- Polish PM63 Holster$13.95
- Leather Aviator HelmetAs low as $25.95
- Mil-Tec Ammo Shoulder BagAs low as $21.95
- US Military Large Field PackAs low as $79.95 Regular Price $90.95
- British Under Body Armor Combat ShirtAs low as $25.95
- US Military M-65 Field Jacket LinerAs low as $24.95
- US Military Extreme Cold Weather Trousers Gen IIIAs low as $60.95
- US Military Nomex CWU-45P Flight JacketAs low as $200.95
- Harris Falcon II Ranger Bag$30.95