The AR-15 1/2 Inch Crush Washer is an essential component for adding a flash hider, sound suppressor, or muzzle brake to your AR-15. This washer would be put over the end of the threaded portion of your barrel and your muzzle device would be tightened against it. When used properly this crush washer will ensure that your muzzle device does not work lose from firing your AR-15.
AR-15 1/2 Inch Crush Washer
The AR-15 1/2 Inch Crush Washer is one part you want to have on hand. When you change out your flash hider for a new muzzle device such as a suppressor, you will want to examine and replace your existing crush washer. This simple part will ensure your muzzle device is properly indexed with the threads on your rifle and that it will stay tight after firing your AR-15.
- Military-Spec AR-15 Part
- 1/2 Inch Crush Washer
- Use for Installing Muzzle Device
- Magpul PMag 30-Round AR15 Magazine - Window M2As low as $16.14
- Magpul PMag 40-Round Magazine for AR-15As low as $19.94
- Magpul PMag 30-Round AR15 Magazine Gen M2As low as $13.95
- Magpul PMag 30-Round AR15 Magazine - Window M3As low as $18.59
- AR-15 Mid Length Gas Tube$10.49
- AR-15 Delta Ring$7.95
- USGI M1951 Webbing - 55 Meters$120.95
- Magpul PMag 10-Round MagazineAs low as $14.24