The Austrian M1 Helmet is an authentic Austrian army helmet. This helmet is patterned after the USGI M1 helmet, as after World War II the Austrian army adopted the original M1 helmet as their standard issue helmet. This helmet incorprates most of the original M1 features, including the use of an adjustable and removable liner.
Austrian Army M1 Helmet
The Austrian Army M1 Helmet is an example of a Euro-clone version of the venerable M1 Helmet. The design of this helmet is a fitting tribute to the original, with all of the features that made the USGI M1 Helmet incorporated into the Austrian version. Collectors of M1 helmets will appreciate the relative rarity of the Austrian M1 when compared to other Euro-clones or original USGI versions of the M1.
These Austrian M1 Helmet come complete with the helmet and removable liner. Based on the design of the liner, we would mark these helmets as being from 1970s production. This would make these helmets over 40 years old and representative of how close NATO aligned forces worked when equipping their soldiers. Whether you collect M1 helmets or just want an authentic European made M1, this Austrian M1 helmet is an excellent choice.
- Authentic Austrian Army Helmet
- Includes Helmet and Liner
- One Size Fits Most Design
- Austrian White Poncho 2-Pack$15.95
- Austrian Army Pup Tent$29.95
- Austrian Army Backpack$15.95
- Austrian Sniper Sleeping Bag$30.95
- Austrian Army Field JacketAs low as $15.95
- Austrian Compression Sack$10.95
- Austrian Feldmesser 78 Knife$30.95
- Austrian Alpine Backpack$46.95
- Austrian Army Large Rucksack$60.95
- Austrian M65 Field JacketAs low as $40.95