The British Army Brown Leather Patrol Boots are a pair of unissued patrol boots from the British Army. These boots are made from official "MOD Brown" leather which was selected for use for all branches of the British military. This unique color allows these military boots to be worn with civilian clothes and look correct as this color of leather looks like what you would find in an outdoor store rather than a military force.
British Army Brown Leather Patrol Boots
The British Army has standardized their patrol boots with the style of boot you see here. Constructed from all leather and featuring the official "MOD Brown" color, soldiers in every branch of the British military have been issued these boots. This design has been combat proven in areas all around the world and has been replicated by virtually all NATO-aligned military forces.
What makes these boots one of the best ever fielded is the complete all-leather design. The use of leather provides a tough natural material that has water resistance properties and will stand up to abuse on the combat field. There are eyelets and quick lace system is also made of steel rather than an alloy which will ensure a longer life for this integral system on the front of the boots. The soles of each boot are also made from a material that is both oil and slip resistant, two qualities that are essential for success when it counts most.
- Authentic British Army Patrol Boot
- All Leather Design
- MOD Brown Color
- Non-Slip and Oil Resistant Soles
- Factory New - Unissued Military Surplus
- British Essex County Fire Service Fleece JacketAs low as $25.95
- British Army Body ArmorAs low as $399.95 Regular Price $500.95
- British Army Cold Weather Fleece CapAs low as $10.95
- British Commando Knife$78.90
- British Army L12A1 Binoculars$180.95
- British Army Cadet Waterproof Jacket - DPMAs low as $50.95
- British Army Tan Osprey VestAs low as $70.95