British DPM Windproof Combat Jacket
The British DPM Woodland Windproof Combat Jacket is a British Army issued smock that is still issued to soldiers in the Special Air Service. This style and design has proven to be one of the most effective designs for a wind proof jacket and has been copied by many other nations armed forces.
The British DPM Windproof Combat Jacket is an authentic British Army issued jacket. This jacket has been standard issue to soldiers in the British military since it was first fielded by the Special Air Service in the 1970s. Having seen service in every British military operation since the Falklands War the British Ministry of Defense has continued to improve upon the original design.
You now have the opportunity to own an original British army jacket that has been combat-proven for over four decades. Not just a front line infantry jacket these windproof smocks are trusted by the British special forces that make up the Special Air Service. For these jackets to be accepted by the elite war-fighters that make up the SAS you can count on them being of the highest quality.
- Authentic British Army Windproof Combat Jacket
- Double YKK Zippered Front with Velcro Storm Flap
- Four Large Button Closed Front Pockets
- Two Zippered Chest Pockets
- Stowable Hood
- British Army Desert DPM Goretex PantsAs low as $30.95
- British Army MTP Wet Weather PantsAs low as $47.95
- British Army Desert DPM MVP Combat JacketAs low as $46.95
- British Army MVP Woodland DPM Combat JacketAs low as $49.96
- British Army Cadet Waterproof Jacket - DPMAs low as $50.95
- British Army MTP Camouflage ParkaAs low as $50.95