Large coffee importers would bring in huge shipping containers of green coffee beans, all packed in these burlap sacks. We found these on a visit to a port on the west coast and thought they were really cool. The markings may vary, but all will have the logo of the coffee exporter.
These original burlap coffee sacks were used to transport green coffee beans to the United States. Once the green coffee beans were imported, they would be roasted and processed into coffee.
- Marked with Logo of Coffee Exporter
- Once Held Coffee Beans
- Markings and Dimensions Will Vary
- All Authentic and Marked Coffee Trade Bags
- Crafts - The burlap is great for crafts.
- Decoration - Hang on the wall.
- Bulk storage of dry goods