German Flecktarn Combat Rucksack – Authentic German Military Issue Rucksack
German Flecktarn Combat Rucksack
The German Flecktarn Combat Rucksack is the main combat pack issued to soldiers in the German Army. This large rucksack features the unique German Flecktarn camouflage pattern that has become popular since it was first imported decades earlier.
Out of stock
Description / German Flecktarn Combat Rucksack
The German Flecktarn Combat Rucksack is constructed almost entirely of water-resistant Cordura nylon. This synthetic fiber is known for extreme durability and resistance to abrasions, which make it a great choice for construction of packs like this one from the German Army. With any backpack but especially with large packs like this durability is essential. Cordura nylon construction will ensure that your pack holds all of your gear and does not fail when you need it most.
The carrying capacity of this back is enormous and it has been specially designed to maximize loading and carrying. With the main compartment you have both top and bottom access with a carefully designed opening. The bottom access point is achieved by exposing the covered zipper and unzipping the entire length of the bottom of the pack which will expose the bottom waterproof drawstring extension. You can quickly access gear that may have been loaded at the bottom of your pack without having to remove items that rest on top. For top access there is a buckle closed top flap that is designed to also offer three smaller external pockets that can be used to store essentials that you may need frequent access to.
- Authentic German Army Combat Rucksack
- Flecktarn Camouflage Pattern
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps
- External Storage Pockets
- Integrated Cinch Straps
- NSN# 8465-12-328-1692
|Manufacturer||German Army Surplus|
We found other products you might like!
You can see that in this german made pack at every angle. The features, are integrated seamlessly. It is very comfortably, can extend nice and tall, and has all the bells and whistles one could ask for.
Mine was like new. Beautiful pattern. Has slots at the bottom for blanket roll, comfy shoulder straps, ax slots in the side pockets, a rifle sling down the middle back, a slot inside the back of the pack for a folding mat or foam pad to prevent items from jabbing your back and give support, waterproof interior, stability belt which does help bare the load, genius side pockets that are quick access (no need for buckles and I love this).. The list goes on and on.
I found the perfect bushcraft pack (after much testing) and I'm in love. Condition is great, build quality is amazing. Holds a ton of kit.. And best of all, it only weighs 3.2 pounds! Amazingly lightweight for the build quality.
If I was wealthier I would buy two more at this price!
Waist belt hits to high on my stomach and bugs me while hiking
I had to buy a plastic pack stiffener to make it useful in the field
The Positives: Big pack, plenty of pockets to stow things, Sleeping bag pocket good for a 3 season compression bag and even fits a US Army Patrol bag in the small compression sack, and it just looks cool!
1. It's not quite big enough. Though it's quite large for a day pack, this bag is not big enough to be a true rucksack. I have to really smash my sleep system in the bottom compartment, and even then, it's bulging out. Also, the zipper on the lower section seems a bit small. Much better as a large day-bag
2. The side and top pouches are rather small. they also aren't buckle closures. I'm going to modify them with some Fastex buckles.
1. Excellent pattern. Flecktarn rocks in a temperate environment.
2. Great construction - Solid German engineering. It's going to stand up to a lot of abuse.
3. Side pouches are the right size for rations or magazines.
4. The Germans are genius. You can take one of their folding sleeping mats and stick it in the compartment in the back to form a sort of internal frame. I guess you could use a rolled mat, folded over as well.