CCI 22 Short Hollow Point
CCI has one of the most diverse lines of rimfire ammunition. With this diversity of rimfire, you can expect to find virtually every rimfire caliber is supported by CCI. Not content to just have one offering for each caliber, CCI tends to offer every type of projectile to support the needs of each individual shooter. One example of this would be these CCI 22 Short Hollow Point rounds, with CCI being one of the only manufacturers to offer this type of .22 Short load.
When experienced rimfire shooters seek out ammunition, they almost always look for CCI ammo first. With one of the largest catalogs of rimfire ammunition and an established reputation for producing only quality, there is little doubt as to why CCI ranks #1 for rimfire ammo.
One of the more interesting rimfire calibers, .22 short can be used in any firearm that is designed to shoot .22LR. There are many times that a .22 short round would be preferred, such as in a bolt action .22LR that is being used to hunt varmint animals. The .22 short round will have less noise, impart more energy on contact, and will not travel as far as a .22LR does.
- CCI Ammunition - Made in America
- Caliber: .22 Short
- Muzzle Velocity: 1105 ft/sec
- Muzzle Energy: 73 ft/lbs
- Projectile Type: Copper Plated Hollow Point
- Projectile Weight: 27 grain
- Walther P22 Thread Adapter$11.95
- 22LR Fake Suppressor$22.50
- Walther P22 Magazine$22.95
- Colt 1911-22 Thread Adapter$10.95
- S&W M&P22 Thread Adapter$10.95
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine$28.95
- Sig Mosquito Magazine$21.95
- Sig Mosquito Thread AdapterSpecial Price $12.95 Regular Price $26.95
- Remington 597 Magazine$15.95