AR-15/M16 Blank-Firing Adapter
The AR-15 Blank Fire Adapter is designed to allow you to create enough backpressure to cycle your AR-15 when using blank ammunition. The blank fire adapter easily slips over the flash hider of your rifle and can be adjusted to find the correct amount of backpressure for your rifle.
The AR-15/M16 blank-firing adapter features a precision-made, steel alloy construction and a red finish that makes it highly visible. The robust user-friendly ring, used for both transport and operation, allows the adapter to be easily installed on any AR-15 or M16 that features a standard A2-style flash hider. To install, simply slip the adapter over the muzzle and use the ring to screw the plug into the barrel. To regulate the amount of propellant gases that escape, simple loosen or tighten the plug.
- Authentic Military Contract AR15 Blank Fire Attachment
- MIL-B-117E, TYPE 1, CLASS B, STYLE 2
- NSN# 1005-00-118-6192
- Eagle Industries Molle Hydration CarrierAs low as $37.85
- Rocky Basics Gore-Tex Waterproof Military Boots - TemperateAs low as $69.95
- USGI Twin Flat Bed Sheet$10.95
- US Military Cold Weather Fleece Jacket Gen IIIAs low as $40.95