The HK G3 Magazine Pouch is a polymer two-magazine pouch used by the German Army for carrying H&K G3 magazines. With a wide belt loop on the rear of each pouch, you can quickly and effortlessly carry extra magazines.
The German military utilizied three styles of HK G3 magazine pouches. This magazine pouch would be the second generation magazine pouch that was issued in large numbers prior to the flecktarn pattern magazine pouch becoming the standard. With a design goal of a rigid, durable, and easy to manufacture magazine pouch capable of holding two 20-round G3 magazines the German government clearly succeeded.
- Authentic German Army Surplus Magazine Pouch
- Designed to Hold Two HK G3 Magazines
- Made from Durable Polymers
- Belt Loop for Easy Mounting
- Drain Holes in Each Pouch